Wednesday, July 29, 2015

BEAUTY FAVOURITES

Today, I am going to share 3 of my current FAVOURITE products with all of you. This post is definitely not an ad! Everything that I am gonna state below is purely my own review. Starting with one of my current skincare products : 



1. Tony Moly Banana Sleeping Pack


Functions: Moisturize and nourish your skin. 

About two months ago when I first visited Tony Moly with my sister, we got attracted by many of their products. Tony Moly doesn't only provide various choices, their items are well designed with eye catching appearances. 

As you can see above, the Banana Sleeping Pack really comes in a banana container. Isn't it interesting? One more fact that you may not know, it actually smells like banana too! The texture is kinda thick and greasy. I read some review and it says that people with oily skin would probably not like this products. I personally have oily skin and I am pretty fine with it. To be honest, I do feel a sticky layer over my face for the first hour I apply it. But after some time or overnight, it becomes less greasy. I would say it works quite well. My skin does feel the different after using it for a month. 


2. Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette By Tarte



Occasionally, I would need to put on eye shadow and all this while I only apply brown and copper colour. I want to own more colours in case I need them for any events. I was looking for a palette that contains all these colours - pink, purple, different shades of brown and grey. I went to search around in many Sephora outlets, and finally I decided to go for this. Based on the promoter, Tarte's eye palette is one of the top selling palettes in Sephora. There are also other better choices like Naked by Urban Decay and Chocolate Bar by Too Faced, but this is what need.


(Swatches for Tartelette Eyeshadow Palette)


Why did I pick this over others? 

Of course, the main reason is that it satisfies most of my preferred colours. Secondly, this is like the only set with all matte eye shadows. The rest are great too but most of the colours are with glitters. Not that I don't like glitters, but I personally prefer something that gives more natural look.

So far, this product is able to satisfy me with:
- all the colours that I'm looking for
- long lasting application



3. LOOK AT MY EYES STRAWBERRY ICING by Etude House.



Basically this is a creamy eye make up from Etude House. My sister introduced this to me some time ago, and she gave me tips to turn my matte eye shadow into shimmery look. I have tried her way and it works! I am definitely getting myself one soon.


This is what I mean by turning the matte eye shadow into shimmery look. Please ignore my messy application here.. and focus on the glitters around my eye *HAHA* It also helps my eye shadow to have greater colour payoff. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik