Tuesday, March 22, 2016

20th Birthday Dinner at Ciao Ristorante, KL

Hey, it's another food review from me! So yesterday was my 20th birthday and I reserved it for Daniel, as he said we would be having dinner together. I was craving for risotto and Daniel suggested that we could try Ciao Ristorante. He found this restaurant online and it's actually a great place for both casual dinner and all type of events (mostly weddings).


Ciao Ristorante @ Jalan Kampung Pandan
It's a cozy and romantic looking Italian restaurant, located very near to Zouk Club KL.  

I was amazed by the services provided at Ciao Ristorante. Ample parking area, warm and welcoming staffs, and perfect ambience! You wouldn't believe how cozy is it without your personal experience here. Although it is romantic, the lighting wasn't too dim, so we still managed to capture many photos ❤️ Yup, I love taking photos and any restaurant that has good lighting is considered good for me!


We were placed next to a big glass of window, where we could enjoy the lights and bushes outside. Great spot! I really like how they have arranged us at a quieter room, I did not feel interrupted by noises at all.

Credits to the boyfie ❤️❤️❤️
He was extra patient on my birthday and took like 857392103 photos of me haha.

Complementary breads and sticks. 

Wild Mushroom Soup (RM 24)
Ordered mushroom soup because I needed something warm. The waitress knew that we were sharing our food, thus she separated the soup into two portions.

Risotto di pesce (RM 82)
Squid ink Italian rice with mixed seafood and parmesan cheese (I guess lol, I'm probably right). This dish was the reason why we were there in Ciao. Daniel went online to find the best risotto in KL and this is one of the found results. According to the menu, the risotto was supposed to be in light tomato base, but since classic recipes are available upon request, we decided to get my favourite style which is the squid ink recipe! Wooohooo! I don't regret at all.. It was so great. Oh yea, the actual price was RM 72 for two pax only, unless you request for classic recipes then another ten bucks will be charged.  

Funghi misti (RM 40)
Large pizza with tomato base, mozzarella and assorted mushrooms. Almost every time, Daniel would suggest pizza whenever we have Italian food. Not sure why, but I don't mind because I love mushroom too. We couldn't finish (as always) lol, and the waitress told that they serve pizza in half too. Oh no we should have ordered half instead of the whole pizza.

This is definitely a place that I would strongly recommend to people around me. If you like Italian food like me, this place is for you. If you are looking for a great place for a romantic date or dinner, this place is for you too! Seriously I was fully satisfied with the dinner. Birthday dinner well spent. AWESOME!


So I guess that's all for this review and also the first part of my birthday night. 
More to come so stay tuned ❤️ Btw, another photo by Daniel ❤️


More information: http://ciao.com.my/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik